Wednesday, June 15, 2011

"There are leftovers in the kitchen..."

If I get one more email from the receptionist at my office that there is leftover sandwiches, pizza, cake, cookies, cupcakes, whatever in the kitchen I'm going to flip out! I swear there is a different catered lunch everyday for various meetings and brainstorms. I get the email from the receptionist and my fat girl instinct is to sprint to the kitchen before the rest of the office eats all the good shit but chances are I have just finished my own delicious healthy lunch and do not need a second lunch. Ugh. I wish my office would stop trying to sabotage me.

Another fun game my office plays is "let's have 20 candy jars scattered through the office". This game is the worst; I can't escape the temptation when it's literally everywhere I go. Recently a few of us banded together to end the candy jars. The jars have been replaced with fruit baskets and candy jars only come out for special occasions like birthdays or anniversaries..I can handle that I guess..

I want some peanut M&Ms.

1 comment:

  1. Work is pretty shitty, you can't blame people for drowning their sorrows in candy and cake? Sure it only makes them more miserable but temporary happiness, is still happiness?

    I am that girl at work though. I bring baked goods in every week.

    Stay strong diva, until someone has a gun to your head telling you to eat the candy you don't have to.

    ReplyDelete