Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Well this is embarrassing...

So the last time I wrote in this blog, I was a single gal looking for a bachelorette pad and gearing up for a half marathon...wow a LOT has changed. I have since gotten married and completed two half marathons and a full! I did finally find an apartment but moved out to live with my husband, Jon, and I am happiest I've ever been!
Jon & me after I finished the 2012 Chicago Marathon
As always, I am on a new diet/exercise kick but this time it is for my April 2013 wedding! Jon and I did the courthouse wedding thing in August -- our celebration in April will be a more traditional ceremony and celebration.
After our courthouse ceremony.


My wedding dress is gorgeous and it fits great  (just tried it on Monday) but I am hoping to tone up before the big day! I guess my plan is to use this blog to track my progress and share things that are working for me. Here's to keeping this thing up!

93 days until the big day!

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    I have a question about your blog, could you please email me? Thanks!!

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete