Monday, July 25, 2011

RunningggggZ.

Half marathon training is underway! Thankfully, my rockstar trainer, Jodi, knows how to train people for (half) marathons and hooked a sister up with a running schedule. The plan is to focus on speed and not so much on distance soo we shall see how that goes.

In this last week, I have fallen in love....my my Nike + iPod app...shit is AMAZING! It talks to you, tells you your pace and distance and logs it for you! Only downside is I am running with my iPhone, getting it all sweaty..probably not good for it but whatever!

Going to Kansas City this weekend and plan to run 5 miles with my gurl, Julia. Maybe a run through the woods? It's funny because us hanging out used to revolve around where we were gonna eat/who's couch we were gonna sit on--if only our chubby 15 year old selves could see us now :) (but seriously where are we eating after..?)

No comments:

Post a Comment