Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Trip to LA: Party Girl or Skinny Girl?

This past weekend I flew to Los Angeles to visit my bff Jordan. Before I left I talked to my trainer, Jodi, about my plans for the weekend and how I was going to maintain skinny girl status.  Jordan and I had already planned to work it out but I was feeling uneasy about the eating & drinking. 

We lifted 2 of the days and went to dance class another day but the weekend can be summed up in the following photos...



#whitegirlwasted.

This weekend was a blast! The eating and drinking didn't necessarily fit into the diet plan but it reminded me that I need to reintroduce moderation back into my life. I am 22 years old, it's ok if I go out and drink without feeling bad about it. I think my new plan of action is to be a skinny girl during the week and a party girl on the weekends...we will see how that goes.

2 comments:

  1. awww you look so pretty!

    I struggle so much with beating myself up for doing thing normal 20-somethings do. Moderation is the word of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg hottie with a body--molly

    ReplyDelete